Friday, February 3, 2012

The Big Two Nine

Today is kind of a big deal. . . it's my sister's birthday, can't believe you're almost 30 you oldie! Whit is the best sister and friend, and I only hope that in 5 years, I can be as cool as her :)  I was going to post a bunch of pictures of her and I, but it turns out I am pretty lame and only have one recent picture of just us, good thing we were matching, ha! (Don't worry, we don't wear the exact same outfits all the time, only on special occasions like family weddings)



Meh. . . decided to throw in a some other random ones


Our mom is pretty cool too!


The sibs


Bahaha, my sis and sis-in-law. . . white trash queens!! ;) 


Lol, we definitely have the best dance parties with the most amazing 
moves in the world!! (this was at my wedding, almost 3 years ago, crazy!)


I love you Whit, hope your 29th year is the best one yet!


In other news, for those of you who know what I'm talking about. . . Jared hasn't heard anything, but should find out by the beginning of next week, I promise we are not trying to purposely keep you in the dark!   

No comments: