Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving. . . STG Style

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family down in STG. It was a much needed break and we had a blast down there! It was Jared's birthday on Thanksgiving so he opened presents in the morning. He got a pretty sweet watch that was a group gift from me, his parents and my parents, as well as a few different shirts and sweaters so he made out pretty well! After stuffing ourselves later that afternoon, most of the crew went out shooting guns while my mom and I stayed home with the nephew while he took a nap. All of us girls did some door-busting late Thursday night and early Friday morning and later on Friday we had cake for Jared's b-day. Luckily Jared's sister Mikell was in STG with her roommate's family so she came over that night too. His parents had gotten him that "Just Dance" game for the Wii so we played it for a while, probably the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time! On Saturday, I was able to catch up with some of my best friends from high school which was awesome because we haven't gotten together in a long time! Now we are back to the grind, sadly. . . oh well at least there are only two more weeks till the end of the semester. We put up our Christmas tree tonight so we are officially in Christmas mode around here, I love it!





The cool watch he wanted. It looks like the kind of 
watch that a graphic designer would want




Trying to be a gangster. . . and failing. . . haha


Always making a weird face!


My family is the epitome of white trash!!
(Don't worry, the guns weren't loaded for this pic)



A fairly successful family pic, I'm impressed!


This crazy family in our neighborhood always
goes all out with their Christmas lights



I like this blue sweater, a good find huh?!

2 comments:

Momma G. said...

Loved looking at all the pics! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving! The family picture is adorable!!!

Josh and Kensey said...

It was so good to see everyone on Saturday!! I went and looked at that decked out house too! It's crazy how much time people have, it was amazing though!