Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Things that bug . . .

Doesn't this picture just crack you up?! Hahaha



I don't know why, but I am in a pessimistic frame of mind this fine day. . . so I'm letting it all out there on my list of "things that bug," which is a list of things that probably bug other people too, so join me in my little rant! (Disclaimer: None of the following statements are made in real anger, mostly with a smirk and shake of my head at the antics of some people! haha)

-Incompetent professionals who say they are going to call but never do, and who don't have the decency to write you an email to say that they need to reschedule. . . idiots! (Who then email you back several days later to "apologize" and see if they can set up another time to talk. . . thanks but no thanks lady!!)

-Seeing girls in shorts so short that the pockets hang lower than the hem of the short, sorry but I don't want to see your butt cheeks thank you very much!

-Crazy back-to-school shoppers at Walmart, I swear they are out for blood!

-The customer service girl at the Orem Target who tells me the American Fork store has the blouse in the size I need, so I drive up there at 9:30pm only to find out they actually don't have it, and that the customer service girl should have told me they only update inventory in the mornings. . . another incompetent!

-Big boobs and a small waist. . . I could have avoided the whole Target fiasco in the first place if my freakin boobs didn't cause the buttons of the aforementioned blouse to pop open!

-The fact that it took over three weeks to get a paid for one of my jobs. . . don't they know that we are poor?!

-Landlords who bark up our tree if we are a couple days late on our rent (we forgot to pay before we spent a weekend down in STG) but who consistently don't deposit our rent checks until well after the 15th every month!

-All of these college girls who create blogs so that they can post pictures of what they wear every single day, along with where they bought every single piece of clothing in that outfit. Yes you have cute clothes, thank you for bestowing your genius on us lesser folks who have no style!

-(This one's for my sister) Crazy old ladies that live down the street who don't know how to mind their own business, who are a bit mean and nasty, and who take it upon themselves to uphold every single detail of the stupid HOA policies . . . thanks for providing an example of exactly what I DON'T want to be like when I'm in my 70's and losing my mind!

-Provo before the start of a new school year. . . the source of all the insane Walmart shoppers!

-Utah Valley highway construction, thanks for making all of our lives a bit more miserable!

-Overpaid athletes who think they are are the shizz, "I'm not going to sign a contract for only 8 million per year, I'm totally worth at least 12!" Wow, only 8 million a year, cry me a frickin river you fool!

-Spilling a glob of peanut butter on my foot. . . don't ask, not telling!

-Seeing a six year old walking home from school talking on a cell phone, come on people, we have to draw the line somewhere!


Well that's a long enough list for now, I'm feeling much better now :) Hope you were able to get a good laugh, or at least that we are in agreement on some!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

hahaha stacie you crack me up!

Sarah said...

This was HILARIOUS! I seriously haven't laughed this hard over a blog post in a while...nice work.