Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Look!

My husband is pretty cool. . . why, you ask?? Cause he created our amazing blog title header thingy! Isn't it awesome?! That's what a degree in graphic design gets you people, the skills to do cool creative stuff like that! I was getting sick of our brown/green busy blog layout this past week, so I switched over to a more simple design and then begged Jared to make us a sweet header, which he did tonight. I told him he should start a business, I bet people would pay money to have great looking original designs like that compared to some of the stuff out there!

5 comments:

Momma G. said...

Awesome blog header Jared!!!

Mikell said...

will you design mine J-Rod?

Tae Hwan said...

Ooooh... I thought u guys paid for the whole blog include that cooooool banner!! It's freaken sick!

Joy in the Journey said...

Very sweet!

Cory and Lyndsey said...

love the new look!