Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Suits!

We happened to run across a buy one get one free deal at Men's Warehouse a couple of weeks ago and decided that it was a good time to get Jared a new suit. He's got such a slim body that we thought a more Euro or modern suit would look better on him than what he has now. We were definitely right! I'm usually not one to brag about how handsome her husband is, but he looks dang good in these suits!! :)


This one is my favorite, I love the color!


Ha, I made him do a model shot! :)

Jared likes this one a little bit better


We still ended up spending quite a bit of money for both, but we figured its a long term investment and something he can have for the next 15 years or so!

3 comments:

Momma G. said...

Nice suits!!! Good picks you guys!!!

Tae Hwan said...

Love the 1st one!!

Maddi Nicholson said...

I love the first one as well...very nice! :)