Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Another year has gone by and I don't feel any older to be completely honest! Jared and I went down to STG to hang out with my family last weekend for my birthday. We had a good time just hanging out with and not doing anything crazy. I have a feeling that it will be like this most years anymore because we'll celebrate our anniversary the week before, but I really could care less! We've never made a huge deal out of birthdays in our family. I can't even remember the last birthday party I've had, I think it was my 8th birthday, haha. We just like hanging out together as a family and having dinner, it's the best. Anyway, I am getting a mountain bike as a birthday/graduation/late wedding present! We'll be getting it this week hopefully! Jared's parents got me a sweet sleeping bag which will be put to good use this summer and in the future, my parents donated money to the bike fund, and Jared donated to the bike and also got me a book I've been wanting to read for the past month.

We are really lame and don't take pictures even though we take our camera everywhere. So the only pics I have of this weekend are of Drake of course. The dude is totally cruisin around and talking so much, it's insane, kids grow so fast! He discovered the drawer where my mom stashes her plastic wrap. . . bad news!








He loves sliding down the stairs on his belly
He's so funny!

We played "loves" for like 10 min straight

Playing with plastic wrap
And of course my parents got him a Nascar toy thinger!

Listen to my dad's commentary in the background
it's hilarious!

2 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

STACE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I know by heart that your birthday is June 5th! I can't believe that I forgot to tell you happy birthday! I'm a horrible friend! I hope your day was GREAT! I love you! And your nephew is SO SO cute!

Whitney and Chris said...

these videos are so great! will you email them to me?