This is video is what happens my cute husband gets bored. . . lol
Friday, October 30, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Saturday, October 3, 2009
I saw this question survey thing on one of my friends blog and decided it would be fun to fill it out!
1. What are your middle names? Wade and Joyce
2. How long have you been together? Well we started dating about a year ago and we've been married for 4 months now
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Um. . . I think it was like a week and a half. Although we technically didn't go on our first date until a week or so later (Jared put his arm around me one night and he considers that the night we started dating)
4. Who asked who out? After we had started dating, Jared admitted that he wanted to ask me out right after we had met for the first time, but he chickened out and he waited until after we cuddled to ask me out officially! (I rail him about this regularly!)
5. Who made the first move? I would say it was somewhat mutual, Jared would say he made the first move
6. Did you go to the same school? Yep, we have the same boring BYU story as everybody else!
7. Are you from the same home town? Nope, Jared is from Yakima Washington and I'm from STG
8. Who is the smartest? We are smart in completely different ways. . . I'm good at math and Jared is good at design. . . I'm probably more book smart, but Jared is more street smart. . . I know how to cook, Jared knows how to make me happy (meaning he is really good at cleaning! ha)
9. Who majored in what? I'm finishing up my Bachelor's in Math Education and Jared just got into the Graphic Design program (Way to go babe!)
10. Who is the most sensitive? I am just a girl, so that automatically makes me more sensitive, but Jared is very sensitive about my feelings and for how he treats me
11. Where do you eat out most as a couple? We actually don't eat out that much, but we both like Tucanos
12. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We went on a Caribbean cruise this summer which was amazing!
13. Who has the worst temper? I dunno, we both get bugged at things, but we can't stay bugged at each other for more then 5 minutes
14. How many children do you want? Jared wants 10 but we're only going to have 2 (haha just kidding babe, maybe we can have 4, how's that?)
15. Who does the cooking? I really like to cook so I do it most of the time. Jared makes breakfast more often though
16. Who is more social? Me
17. Who is the neat-freak? Jared
18. Who is the most stubborn? We are both really stubborn when we want to be
19. Who wakes up earlier? Ugh, I do!
20. Where was your first date? Ha, neither of us even remember! That is sad
21. Who has the bigger family? Jared does, he's got 2 brothers and 2 sisters. . . I've only got 2 brothers and 1 sister
22. Do you get flowers often? I'm not the kind of girl that needs or even wants flowers, they just die! But he's gotten me flowers a few times and he's really cute about it :)
23. How do you spend the holidays? We haven't been married long enough to know yet. . . When we were dating we did Thanksgiving in STG, and I went up to Yakima for part of the Christmas break
24. Who is more jealous? We've never given each other a reason to be jealous
25. How long did it take to get serious? Not super long, it was kind of a crazy situation when we were dating because I had a mission call and was planning on doing that before I met him. . . But I'd say it was a couple of months maybe
26. Who eats more? Jared eats like a horse!
27. What do you do for a living? I am student teaching this semester so I'm not working alot, but I do private tutoring and work for one of my professors a little bit each week. Jared does graphic design for one of the departments on campus.
28. Who does/did the laundry? We trade off
29. Who’s better with the computer? We are both pretty savvy, but I'll give this one to Jared
30. Who drives when you are together? Jared does, but he drives like a grandpa!!!
31. What is "your" song? "Everything" by Lifehouse