Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Temple!

Well people, here ya go! Pics of the big day :) We had such a great time and we were so happy to have all of our family and friends there!


Mr. and Mrs. Gibbons!



Halle was so dang cute and gave me a daisy
I put it in my bouquet!

The kids were so excited to see us
we loved it!


Haha I love this picture for two reasons
1- Jared's face
2- William is eatings something
which is so classic William!

Sisters for real now!

Roomies!

Us with my Oma

With Melissa, who will hopefully
be my sister-in-law someday!

With my brother Nick

With Whit. . . haha that sounds funny
"With Whit"

With Grandma Pitts

With our nephew Drake

With all my friends from school!

With Jared's parents Mike and Carolyn

Grandma Pitts, Jeff and baby Andrew

I don't know why but I love this pic
of Cole!

The only pic we took in front of the
temple, we like to keep things simple!




We love each other!


I loved my dress, just not all these
dang buttons that had to be done up!

That's all I'm going to post from the Temple, if you want to see more, just let me know!

2 comments:

lovebirds said...

im so quick to comment on your blog. hahah... that's cause im sitting infront of a pc ALL DAY LONG!!
anyway, stace... i love love love the picture of you and your friends jumping. i totally saw your g's. hahaha.. i love it!
isnt carinessa the best!? i love it.

p.s you were a beautiful bride!! but anre you glad that's over and done with!?

Stacie and Jared said...

Haha, seriously carinessa are the most comfy! I kinda felt bad cause they are showing in the pic, but I don't even care, that picture is just too funny! Yeah, I'm glad it's all over and done so we can just get on with our lives ;) it's cool to be able to come home to each other, and especially to never have to say goodnight anymore!